We are seeking a marketing professional to join our dynamic team with the vision of future opportunity to grow this new role with us. We are looking for a Marketing Executive to work with our three brands: Wanaka Helicopters, Greenstone Helicopters and the New Zealand Adventure Company.
The successful applicant will provide assistance with the development and implementation of marketing plans, activities and strategies to maximise our reach to our global community for commercial and training flight services. Working closely with our senior management team, the successful applicant will be responsible for driving marketing and sales projects while maintaining a ‘hands on’ approach to the role. Our three brands each have unique offerings and markets in which they operate- providing plenty of variety!
The role includes:
- Face to face and phone contact with clients and potential clients
- Recruitment strategy and activities for our flight school diploma program, including visiting secondary schools
- Creating opportunities for value adds, up-selling and cross selling of products
- Planning, developing and implementing effective marketing communication campaigns
- Creation, execution and analysis for sales campaigns and promotions
- Responsible for assistance with marketing collateral, promotional material and branded products
- Working closely with external marketing and advertising providers on specific campaigns
- Project manage all events, campaigns and communications
- Monitor ongoing marketing spend against the budget, keeping accurate records and analyse return on investment
- Grow our database and manage our email marketing channels using this database
- Manage our social media strategy, content creation and execution according to our marketing plan
- Website SEO, content creation and updating. Including the use of Hubspot.
You need to be determined, enthusiastic and be equipped with a 'can do' approach to life. Our industry is all about people, so you need to be articulate with strong communication skills to provide information to our customers, students and our internal team.
Some front desk work will be required as well as flexible hours throughout the summer and weekend work will be required. This is newly created role and we are looking for the right applicant to grow our three brands and our sales. If you are looking to build on a marketing career, take on a challenge and do it in one of New Zealand’s coolest little towns, then this could be the perfect opportunity for you.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.